DescriptionYoude UD Bellus RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
The Bellus RTA is designed by the popular Youde brand who are well known for their previous efforts in the Goblin Mini, Goliath, and Zephyrus. The Bellus RTA features an incredible amount of airflow due to the 16 airflow holes located on each side of the tank for a total of 32 airflow holes! The 32 airflow holes are easily adjusted so you may vape to your own personal preference.
Tired of dripping constantly? You will be blowing massive amounts of vapor without requiring you to drip constantly due to the Kayfun styled design. The Bellus RTA provides a dripper like flavor and experience with the high 5ml capacity of a tank just like a Kanger Subtank.
The Bellus RTA uses a top fill system for easy refills and minimum leaks. The Bellus RTA features a (2) post design with a stainless steel and glass construction surrounding it. The Bellus RTA also has a single coil adapter included which allows you to build coils to your own personal preference.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-1/2"L x 7/8"D (including drip tip and threads)
- Convenient Top Fill Design
- Glass Tank
- 22mm Diameter
- Rebuildable using mesh, ceramic wick or cotton
- 5ml capacity
- 2 post design
- 510 drip tip compatible
- 32 adjustable airflow holes for maximum airflow
- 510 Threaded
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Single coil adapter included
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
You May Also Like ...