DescriptionCoil Master 521 Tab
Multi-functional device designed for both DIY starters and advanced users, Coilmaster 521 tab assists you in building coils.
- Voltage meter for Mechanical and Regulated MODS
- Coil rebuilding deck
- Coil burning
- Table MOD
- Reverse battery protection
- Resistance Measuring Range: 0.01 – 9.99 ohm
- Voltage Measuring Range: 0.3 – 9.99 Volt
- Resistance rate: As low to 0.2 ohm
- Connection : 510 threaded with spring loaded pin
- Charging: Micro-USB Charging input
- Requires (1) 18650 High Amp Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Dimension : 49.5mm x 84.5mm x 69.5mm
- Weight : 190g
- Housing material: ABS
Function Selector :
I – Turn on Resistance and Voltage meter, Flashing ring light
O – Power Off
II – Burning mode,
Other Coil Master Products
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
This device should only be used with rechargeable Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Using other batteries can be potentially hazardous.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
This item will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
myvaporstore.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
You May Also Like ...
Sale Price: $49.95
Sale Price: $49.95